A week ago, i really wanna eat Udon somehow 😛 haha but i cant make one in weekdays 😦 So this weekend, i try to make it :9 this is the first time, i cook Udon Seafood >.< and fortunately, it turns yummy 😄 yaay! also without MSG, so it’s a healthy food~
- 12 shrimp’s heads + 6 shrimp’s body
- 200 gram udon
- 500 ml water
- 2 piece of garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- some spring onion
How to make:
- add some drops squeeze lemon on shrimps.
- chop the garlic then fry it in pan until it has a good smell.
- pour water and put the shrimps into pan.
- do it in low level fire.
- put salt and pepper in its and you can put some seaweed (if you have it)
- taste it, just add more salt or pepper for satisfying your own taste 😀
- cook it until boiled.
- serve it with some tofu, bean sprouts, dried seaweed, or something that you like 😀
Whoaa, it’s more difficult to write recipe in english haha. Okay, that’s all! Really simple right? 😀 boiled shrimps make a delicious taste :9
See you in other recipe~ 😉
P.S. Just tell me, if there is some wrong spelling haha. Thank you.