yeaah! at last, i cook curry but using curry instant though😛
So, my nechan~ came back from kyoto, and give some presents, one of them is vegetable curry instant! kyaaa ureshii~ haha
this is pic of it
Why is vegetable curry? because this one is halal, the ingredient is from vegetable only😀
And in the next day, i cook curry using it.
for ingredients, i use 1 onion, 2 garlic cloves, 1 carrot, 1 potato, 200gr chicken breast (cut into square pieces), 700gr vegetable curry instant (actually this should be ± 600gr, i put it too much haha but it turns out really good, little bit more spicy), 500ml water
for the step:
- put some oil in sauce pan, fry copped onion until aromatic and little bit brown in color
- then put copped garlic, stir until aromatic
- then put chicken breast, you should use meat if you like (i use chicken because i don’t really like meat😛 )
- then stir until almost cooked
- pour the water
- put the carrot and potato (cut them into bite size pieces)
- then cook until boiled and the vegetable become soft enough
- then put the curry powder and stir
- if you like add some spring onion on top😀
- serve it while hot!
this is my outcome!
Cooking curry is so much easier if using Curry Instant! haha you should try it!😀